The kitchen is one of the most important places in the home. Nearly all new homes are designed as a chef's kitchen with lots of open space and high quality appliances.
Many of the older homes in east county have a much simpler design in the kitchen. Updating the kitchen can add tremendous value to your home and create a place for the family to enjoy time together. There are many aspects of design in the kitchen that can transform this important room.
- Increasing space and expanding the kitchen
- Custom cabinetry increases the use of space already available
- Update your kitchen flooring to stone, tile, hardwood, laminate, bamboo or even cork and rubber blends
- Stone, granite, stained concrete, travertine, quartz, or recycled materials can make your kitchen countertops stand out and last a lifetime
- You've seen it on HGTV and TV remodeling shows, a unique tile backsplash adds great style to your kitchen
- Your ideas, tell us what you are thinking and we can model it for you and make it happen
The Wensel Group offers you the full range of services for all your kitchen design needs. With years of experience in both the residential and commercial arenas, we are La Mesa's foremost design and remodel agency.
We can assist you with the following:
- Spatial planning and measurement
- Interior architectural design
- Project management
- Bid analysis
- Lease/purchase contracts
- Contractor selection
We are constantly improving these services to keep up with developments in the field, and to provide you with the best resources available.
Small Kitchen Ideas
Sometimes expanding a kitchen just is not practical. There are still many ways to update and improve the efficiency of smaller kitchen spaces. Many times moving appliances, stoves, or refrigerators and re-arranging cabinetry can make a small kitchen space feel like a much bigger room. When you have a small kitchen, the key is ease of use. We can help you re-design your kitchen to open up your space even with the same square footage.